You are not connected. Please login or register

STAFF NEWS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

20101226

STAFF NEWS!

DJmcoy

avatar
Manager
all inactive staff will be remove with or without warning

We are now hiring
positions available

manager
gfx designer
moderator
Bugs Fixers

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Primary Email Address:[/b]
[b]Position You're Applying For:[/b]
[b]What Can You Bring To This Group?:[/b]
[b]Are You Willing To Contribute A High Amount Of Good Quality Posts/Topics Before The Official Launch Of The Forum?:[/b]
[b]How Will You Perform Your Job Effectively?:[/b]
[b]Can You Take Orders From Above Well?:[/b]
[b]Rate Your Spelling/Grammar Out Of 10 (Be Honest):[/b]
[b]Previous Experience:[/b]
[b]Other Notes:[/b]

10 Post Requirement



Last edited by DJmcoy on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total




[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

avatar

Post on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:23 pm by blade99

Username:blade99
Age:12
Primary Email Address:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Position You're Applying For:Manager
What Can You Bring To This Group?:In this position i will be active and help the forum with good rates.
Are You Willing To Contribute A High Amount Of Good Quality Posts/Topics Before The Official Launch Of The Forum?:yes.
How Will You Perform Your Job Effectively?:you will see.
Can You Take Orders From Above Well?:actually yes.
Rate Your Spelling/Grammar Out Of 10 (Be Honest):9
Previous Experience:i have been working in many sites im a moderator they really thanked me because of my support i mean good support.
Other Notes:if you will add me to this group i liked to apply i promised that i will make the forum in (HIGH) im a kid but i know basic codings.

avatar

Post on Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:01 pm by ivantoot

Username:
Ivantoot
Age:
13
Primary Email Address:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Position You're Applying For:
(Bug Fixer / GFX Designer / moderator /)
What Can You Bring To This Group?:
I can make our Forum in Order if I could be a Moderator , I can Fix our Forum bug cause I know JavaScripts(js) cascading style sheet (css) if become a bug fixer , i can bring joy to our beloved members by giving them HQ premade Siggies/Avatars also I can Bring Knowledge if ill gonna be a Gfx Designer..
Are You Willing To Contribute A High Amount Of Good Quality Posts/Topics Before The Official Launch Of The Forum?:
Ofcourse Why not , im not applying because i just wanna put my name there , i wanna apply because i wanna contribute my part so i can help
How Will You Perform Your Job Effectively?:
thats gonna be a little Problem , but ill gonna check out our site if I have time, becoz' i have School,but still I can help a little bit
Can You Take Orders From Above Well?:
Im not sure but I'll try ..
Rate Your Spelling/Grammar Out Of 10 (Be Honest):
8 im not that good in english
Previous Experience:
Moderator of STIFFTEENS
Co-Admin of PinoyPark
which they gone just in one *Poof*
Other Notes:
Remember You Can Count On me !!!!
PS : i dont wanna be a Manager , I want Just a Special Rank !, and ill' do my best for it .

avatar

Post on Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:07 pm by DJmcoy

ivantoot wrote:Username:
Ivantoot
Age:
13
Primary Email Address:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Position You're Applying For:
(Bug Fixer / GFX Designer / moderator /)
What Can You Bring To This Group?:
I can make our Forum in Order if I could be a Moderator , I can Fix our Forum bug cause I know JavaScripts(js) cascading style sheet (css) if become a bug fixer , i can bring joy to our beloved members by giving them HQ premade Siggies/Avatars also I can Bring Knowledge if ill gonna be a Gfx Designer..
Are You Willing To Contribute A High Amount Of Good Quality Posts/Topics Before The Official Launch Of The Forum?:
Ofcourse Why not , im not applying because i just wanna put my name there , i wanna apply because i wanna contribute my part so i can help
How Will You Perform Your Job Effectively?:
thats gonna be a little Problem , but ill gonna check out our site if I have time, becoz' i have School,but still I can help a little bit
Can You Take Orders From Above Well?:
Im not sure but I'll try ..
Rate Your Spelling/Grammar Out Of 10 (Be Honest):
8 im not that good in english
Previous Experience:
Moderator of STIFFTEENS
Co-Admin of PinoyPark
which they gone just in one *Poof*
Other Notes:
Remember You Can Count On me !!!!
PS : i dont wanna be a Manager , I want Just a Special Rank !, and ill' do my best for it .



ACCEPTED

avatar

Post on Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:48 pm by ivantoot

Graphic Designer is not fit for me for awhile
we dont have photoshop in comp.
my mom will buy one next month
i just have a photoshop 6.0
well that version is kinda not HQ
so can i be a moderator for a awhile
thanks sir.

avatar

Post on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:50 pm by DJmcoy

ivantoot wrote:Graphic Designer is not fit for me for awhile
we dont have photoshop in comp.
my mom will buy one next month
i just have a photoshop 6.0
well that version is kinda not HQ
so can i be a moderator for a awhile
thanks sir.


okay bro!

avatar

Post on Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:38 am by ivantoot

thnx sir !,
ur the best !

avatar

Post on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:54 am by blade99

do im acceptable?

avatar

Post on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:55 am by DJmcoy

blade99 wrote:do im acceptable?

Be active first Smile

avatar

Post on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:28 pm by blade99

ok...

avatar

Post on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:30 pm by blade99

@DJmcoy if you accept me to go in the Gfx Designers? i have photo editing skils...

avatar

Post on Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:31 am by DJmcoy

blade99 wrote:@DJmcoy if you accept me to go in the Gfx Designers? i have photo editing skils...

ACCEPTED

avatar

Post on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:02 pm by blade99

i will help the forum i promise if you allow me to access your admin panel i will help you also in coding...

avatar

Post on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:22 pm by DJmcoy

blade99 wrote:i will help the forum i promise if you allow me to access your admin panel i will help you also in coding...

sorry only the owner can access the panel

avatar

Post on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:26 pm by blade99

yes i know if you accept me to owner ill help...

avatar

Post on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:12 am by ivantoot

@BLADE99

sir mcoy dont accept anonymous person like you
he also dont know who you are ,
so please dont spam these thread !
its gonna be a trash if you continue posting nonsense
things ...

@sir mcoy
sorry sir , i just cant help it !
he couldnt stop begging
when im opening this forum i always see him
at this post.

avatar

Post on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:14 am by DJmcoy

ivantoot wrote:@BLADE99

sir mcoy dont accept anonymous person like you
he also dont know who you are ,
so please dont spam these thread !
its gonna be a trash if you continue posting nonsense
things ...

@sir mcoy
sorry sir , i just cant help it !
he couldnt stop begging
when im opening this forum i always see him
at this post.


yeah! your right ivan!

avatar

Post on Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:44 am by Jazztin

congrats blade99!! Smile
be active!!

avatar

Post on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:26 am by blade99

i liked to apply manager i will held contests.

avatar

Post on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:14 am by ivantoot

be contented BLADE99

avatar

Post on Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:46 am by blade99

Thanks.

Post  by Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum


Home | phpBB | Forumotion | Donate | Statistics | Report an abuse

Site Powered by: Forumotion
Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum